Tuesday, October 27, 2009

mY hobBy...


Dancing...!!!

I love dancing very much. When I studied at Senior High School. I practiced it once a week and I went dancing when I got some invitation to fill a program, for example in wedding party, welcoming ceremony and etc. I practiced dancing with my team everyday.

I had an exciting experience when I was at the first grade in Senior High School. I got an invitation to welcome a president in my city. He is Soesilo Bambang Yudhoyono. It was the first time for me to meet a president directly.

Now, I want to continue my hobby in Padang, but I don’t know where the place to lead my hobby is. Beside, I haven’t a spare time to practice it, because nowadays I want to focus my study in English Department and I promise I make my parents proud of me.


8 comments:

  1. i like your article, i think its your unforgotable moment, isnt'it?

    dancing can make our body more flexible, will you want to dance in front of our class after IC?
    hehehe,,,, i just jokes
    by the way, please visit my blog too, Ratih
    address:http://afrilyoungest.blogspot.com/2009/10/go-picnic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. your articel so amazing....
    did you have an impression experience about dancing????
    -ami-

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ratih(^_^)"

    it's best article. i like it.

    so when you will look at for our class about your performance? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ratih....

    Wow! You've met SBY directly????
    It's very exciting!
    Didn't you take a photo with him?hehe
    :D

    I think you can continue your hobby in your boarding house. Dancing can be done in everywhere and everytime.,right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ratih...
    i like your hobby...
    how many dances can you perform?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great hobby Rat...

    I like dancing very much.

    I am a dancer too, but when I was in senior high school..

    now I can't practice it any more, because I want to focus with my lecture...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never think before that you are a dancer..

    I like to see dance performance and see beatiful girl do dancing with their nice smile..^^

    You must do dance in front of our class.. :P

    hey hey..!!
    Why don't you give a comment on my blog?

    ReplyDelete